Friday, April 25, 2008

Zaniness of the Online World

The Internet sure is incomprehensible.It might be one of those things humans should ponder upon like 'what is life' and all that crap.Sorry if I don't sound really clear.Another example about the sort of thing I'm talking about is like what Einstein said,"the most incomprehensible thing about the universe is that it is comprehensible".Yeah nonsense like that which makes smart alecs say 'Oh yeah yeah I know that!" while others who either understand it or don't will just nod it off sheepishly or dig their nose for whatever reasons.Whatever it is I really think it is quite safe to say that half if not most of the Internet is full of crazy dumb stuff.Plenty of forums,all kinds of comments from all sorts of people,whether they are wearing yet another mask online is an entirely different question.The thing in question is kinda overwhelming..argh I can't even put what im feeling now into words..well err I think the conclusion from me for now is let's just observe the Internet,as in everything in life.I feel whenever one is in doubt..it's best to just zip up and observe.Oh try not to let off some gas too in case you ate too many potatoes.

Here's a video I found in youtube yet again.

That's the World of Warcraft That You Play!


What The Heck?!

I've been caught off guard..again.I feel it's very corny and very dumb but yeah I can understand what's being sung by the guy HAHA XD

2 comments:

Ezra said...

Hey bro
I was reading diggin my nose while reading the einstein thing. serious
Damn
haha

jass said...

Woah..dats farnee man harhar :D