Thursday, April 10, 2008

Longest Time Spent Online

Its crazy..today's the first time i've spent online for this long.Many thanks to my uncle who left the router open for me to get his line.And many thanks to my brother who allowed me to use his laptop(I only asked for permission after using it haha).Nway its midnight now..and i've just listened to this great song.It has been in my mind every night for weeks if not months lol.So here it is.

Bread-If



If a picture paints a thousand words,
then why can't i paint you?
The words will never show,
the you i've come to know.

If a face can launch a thousand ships,
then where am I to go?
There's no one home but you,
You're all thats left me too.

And when my love for life is running dry,
You come and pour yourself on me.

If a man can be two places at one time i'll be with you,
tomorrow and today,
beside you all the way.

If the world should stop revolving spinning slowly down to die.
I'd spend the end with you,
And when the world was through..

Then one by one the stars would all go out,
Then you and I would simply fly away.


No comments: