Monday, May 5, 2008

Here and Away Again

Hallo.I've just managed to log in after quite some time.Regretabbly I can't post as much as I wanted to.I think I'll try to write something using the computer at home then save it in the thumbdrive to bring it up here to be posted.Well actually I'd thought about that for some time but well you know..I guess a ninja infiltrated my house and hid it in a hidden stash rigged with heat-sensitive traps like giant shurikens and unmanned flying nunchucks somewhere in my house..so i need some time to look this matter up.Nway to doug and TJ here's a little something to you before I sign out.

What's a cow and some bottles doing there?Well you know they have a lot of cows in New Zealand.Well at least that's one of the stereotypes people have of New Zealand.With plenty of cows there should be a lot of cow dung there with highly untapped commercial value,right?So I think it would be nice if there's cow dung flavouring.Don't you think so?So I'll leave the honour of testing out the first batch of cow dung flavouring specially prepared by me for you guys.Do tell me about it next time!No don't thank me really. XD

P.S :Sorry to any cows or New Zealanders who find this post offensive.

No comments: