Monday, April 14, 2008

Announcement

I'm not sure where my bro got those 3 photos i posted earlier,it was saved in his pictures folder.So just in case,i'd like to give acknowledgements to whoever it was who first changed the photos to the state it was in when i 1st saw it.Its just too bad i don't even have a digital camera to call my own..so i'm really sorry for the lazy job i did by just plagiarising somebody else's photo content.

And regrettably i can't post that often since I don't have a broadband connection at home,i'm still using dial-up..seems like those telcos are purposely making it heck for us dial-up users..well if im wrong I apologize but for me at least it takes forever just to get connected..about..20 or so freecell games usually haha.

Hope there'll be less monopoly in the future-lah.Oh and i hope KL gets inducted into the upcoming Monopoly World edition voting is over by now..

No comments: