Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Counting Days

Well I must say I'm really surprised.Finally managed to get this screen loaded somehow.I kinda hate repeating myself..but there is clearly something wrong with the Internet,or my connection at least.Well..anyway...monopoly is a real pain,bugger.

My university days are about to start soon.Next Monday to be exact.So it was nice to have my brain whacked into sugarcane pulp to commemorate the days before I'm off.What better way to do that than by having some close friends over for the night?Had Samuel and Jian Yao over my house here on Sunday supposedly to watch the Euro Finals.Ended up I slept right through it.I can't imagine how Samuel could get up since he only slept for 2 hours the night before.It really was a tiring day.At least for now the Old Folk's Home thing is done with and it will be quite some time before I can get involved with it again since my studies are about to be continued.Anyway here's one of the many pictures Samuel the cameraman took for the event.Thanks for the help man :)

Its nice to have my friends over for the night.Kinda reminds me about..my old hostel days?Only that now its in my house.And of course its less..open?It was real funny to see Samuel's gushing over my guitar.And Jian Yao..just being himself HAHA :D We had lots of laughs as usual.

After sending Jian Yao home the next day in the morning,its time to get down to some serious business.Its time for some button mashing!Tried Naruto but something's wrong with the DVD..however all hope is not lost.For I crossed eyes with a certain masked guy in white in the box where I kept the games..and everything to do with it was suddenly conjured up in my mind.Images floated into my thoughts at an increasingly fast pace and voila!I AM YOUR FATHER!!! thus came the phrase knocking into my head at the highest speed possible! .............................umm sorry uh there was a certain anomaly in..well..uh I guess my mental sub-conscience which kinda disarrayed my brain for a while and no..certainly I didn't shout that out..Anyway I agree that that must be one of the dumbest phrases one has ever heard in a movie.I won't elaborate on the details.


Yes you guessed it right!Its Star Wars!Samuel and I hopped into our seats.And then came the mindless action!It was his first time playing it and my second time.So there were some minor accidents initially..well..it just involves shooting the backs of our comrades and running around aimlessly and then getting shot at and then getting bombed to smithereens.Umm..maybe its not too minor after all.Anyway Samuel had the misfortune of rolling down a chasm.And I,too excited at the notion of being able to play a Jedi halfway through a mission,double-jumped with glee only to fall into a black abyss.Out it came blaring on the screen 'Ku-bla-bla has fled the battlefield'.Thanks for the reminder.You can stop reminding me now.

I guess we must look like this to anyone who might pass by us while we were playing.


Well..I will surely miss these days.Kay till next time.That is,if I manage to click 'Add Post' without hanging..

No comments: