Thursday, July 17, 2008

Things

Once,I used to savour the taste of sadness.Its like an additive,to quote a recent blog posting of one friend of mine.It is like a hunger deep inside you,intermingled with many different yet not too different feelings,since all are negativities in effect.Frustration,anger,self pity,doubt,grief,fear..all these makes one anything but superficially in touch with ones senses and perception.One suddenly realizes that his/her heart is just a very raw and fragile piece of red meat,just the size of ones fist,and one wonders how many more poundings it will take before the heart just stops beating.Thinking back,it is kinda dumb why I asked for suffering long ago.Not that I suffered much more compared to anyone else.Observing things that happened recently to the people around me and to me myself,once again a sudden longing for sadness has struck me.For with sadness I can again achieve that sense of being in tune with myself and with that,I could relate to what is happening around me and I could project my inner feelings in a more harmonious form,and that to me,is akin to euphoria.God I miss my electric guitar.

Gary Moore-Still Got the Blues

No comments: