Saturday, June 21, 2008

3am

Lately,I frequently find myself to be in a pensive mood.And I can see the way its affecting my blog my posts seem to get more and more out of hand,whether in themes,delivery,anything else..its kinda in a disarray.I quess I can't help thinking and reminiscing about past events as the days fly past me.University life is about to start soon for me,and when it starts,I'd have my hands full juggling about my daily happenings then.I think that's why all the things which has happened to me so far kept leaping up and down my mind.Well I'm not sure how others react and think in this situation but for myself,I feel that it is a natural reaction when these things keep coming back at me.Through all these things,I can have something to hold on to and ponder upon,and most importantly,it marks and carves my identity out of everyone and everything else.Memories.Bonds.Chains.Sharing.Cause and effect.Ripples in a puddle.Lo a car is coming I hope you brought your umbrella with you.

Anyway this song is what's in my mind now.

Carpenters-Yesterday Once More


Well that wraps things up.Gnite to me.

No comments: