Monday, May 19, 2008

Nice Trip

Well I'm in Sungai Siput tonight.It figures right,if it wasn't for that I won't be able to postlah haha.My dad went for a talk at G Hotel in Penang early this morning so I tagged along.Though my mum and me got robbed by the hawkers for breakfast..it's pretty much a nice day.Compensations rebound.Got to laze in the lobby of a nice hotel.Got to eat at Chili's for the first time.Got a nice book.And yeah..I got to eat at my aunt's shop in Butterworth!It must be the biggest economy rice restaurant in Malaysia.If I'm not mistaken there are 50 dishes for one to choose from!!And what's more it's very tasty and the price was okay for the quality of the food.I don't exactly know how my aunt does the pricing.Based on what I heard while standing nearby,most of the figures were below RM4 for 4 dishes.Anyway..seeing the many customers in my aunt's shop compared to the one with nobody next door is enough to put an end to this line of conversation.

By the way,I've found this nice video clip.Kinda sums up my feelings now in a way..HAHA.Enjoy.

Stealers Wheel-Stuck In the Middle With You

1 comment:

jass said...

Actually it wasn't what im feeling its what im experiencing that day and yeah im glad that theres no more inflamed mucous stuck in the middle of my throat :)