Saturday, August 23, 2008

Weird things on the net..again

The Internet never ceases to amaze me.Nowadays, I'm practically online most of the time. Having to use it now so frequently for the sake of searching for information necessary for the completion of all the lab reports and assignments I get,it does gives me room for thought on some other stuff along the way.I now have a very different perspective for people I previously thought had nothing better to do with their free time.Shows another case of my ignorance.For example,making stupid videos and things like that.Now I finally realize that these kind of people are actually operating at a very unconventional yet necessary kind of niche for the survival of humankind.Their very important but sadly in most cases unregarded contribution to the preservation of humankind's sanity should be given a big badge of watever in recognition of their work.Come on these guys/gals deserve a big clap on the back for their effort in making our world a more happier place albeit dumber(citation needed) kind of place to live in.Well,I'm not complaining.After all,it is nicer to look at a different point of view occasionally.Makes one realize how stupid one in their own sense actually is after all the ignorant labelling one has placed on other people/things throughout his/her life! :)

Try this quiz.Remember to think out of the box! :D
www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/365143

Try this horror game.Not bad.Really spooked me up while I was playing this with headphones 2 years ago :O
http://luyengame.com/thehouse.htm

Enjoy! XD

No comments: