Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Oh yeah I remember

Yesh! Its finally here! My laptop! Thanks to my Dad for this wonderful thing. Actually I had it since last..thurs.But yeah things are still hectic in uni. Not only will it continue like that, things should be getting faster and faster in the future. Hope I'll get used to it just like everyone else. It's great that finally I'll get to multitask like everyone else have been doing. Haha yeah I'm talking bout the computer, not me :)

Anyway it really felt great to be able to download stuff. For myself, and its in my computer! Haha it sounds funny but yeah I kinda feel proud for having downloaded great material for my first. Estrella! Nice local band. Perfect for the many long nights ahead of me.

Well I guess I better be off to do my assignments.Nway on the topic of this post, yeah I remember. I know this sounds cliche, but memories really do not fade away in a person. Though some things may fade away over time..man..I'm experiencing deja vu?But yeah memories don't. And just like how fond memories bring warmth to any living and breathing creature, it really does bring a smile to my face everytime I think about it..

Carpenters-Close To You

No comments: