Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Relieved of tiredness for 2 minutes

Just the thing I needed considering I'm super duper tired due to my previous 7 days(dating back to a month ago ^^)

Cover of Yesterday Once More(excerpt from a Korean Drama)


Well some parts sounded weird at times.This is certainly incomparable if compared to what Karen Carpenter sung.But then again I am touched by the earnestness in its delivery.Spellbound.Apparently the beautiful lady acts as a blind person in a Korean drama thus explaining her seemingly dead and non-existent eye contact.And yeah just the sight of her helps alot too :)

Well Korean dramas aren't my kind of thing and this sure won't make me start watching them.But it sure is nice to know that there are some brilliance somewhere along the line.. ;)

No comments: